Green Goddess Buddha Bowl
Bright and refreshing green goddess dressing perks up the grains in this delicious bowl, filled to the brim with all the green veggies. Use whatever herbs you'd like for the dressing, but tarragon is a classic addition that gives green goddess dressing its herbaceous kick. Inspired by epicurious.com
- 1 pound broccoli florets (about 10 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2¼ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives, and/or tarragon
- 4 cups cooked grains, such as farro, quinoa, and/or brown rice
- 2 mini seedless cucumbers
- ½ cup baby greens
- 2 ripe avocados halved, pitted, sliced
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss broccoli with 2 Tbsp. oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until charred and tender, 15–20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add eggs, cover, and cook 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water (keep cooking water boiling) and let cool. Peel eggs.
- Add sugar snap peas to boiling water and cook until bright green and just slightly tender, 1–2 minutes. Transfer to bowl with ice water.
- Purée yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, 1 cup herbs, 1 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Toss grains, 1/2 cup dressing, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a large bowl. Divide among serving bowls. Wipe out large bowl, then toss broccoli, snap peas, cucumbers, baby greens, and remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in bowl. Divide among serving bowls. Top with avocado slices, pumpkin seeds, and remaining 2 Tbsp. herbs. Slice eggs in half and add to bowls. Serve remaining dressing alongside for drizzling.